Colourful Touches Colour consultation - 1 person 2.5 hours, 2 people 4.5 hours.
When you understand what colours compliment your natural colouring you can save money and look fabulous!
A colour consultation will show you;
- Why certain shades compliment your natural colouring more than others.
- An assessment of the colours that suit you best and how to identify them.
- How best to wear the colours you already have and how to introduce new shades to make your wardrobe more versatile.
- Advice on make-up colours that suit you naturally.
Includes a 42 colour swatch wallet to use as a guide when shopping.
Colourful Touches Style consultation – 1 person 2.5 hours, 2 people 4.5 hours.
This is a very personalised session where I can show you how to dress comfortably and with confidence to suit your own lifestyle, body shape and personality. Learn which fabrics, patterns and cuts will enhance your body shape and proportions. You are welcome to bring along some of your outfits which you like and some which you’re not so fond of so we can assess them together. This way you’ll be able to understand what works well for you and why. This knowledge should help you avoid shopping disasters and frustrations. The session includes a makeup lesson and you will be given a personalised style workbook & makeup colour prescription for you to take away.
Colourful Touches full Style consultation - 4 hours
A full image consultation combines the colour, make-up & style consultations all rolled into one, to give you a very personal makeover.
A full image makeover includes:
- A colour consultation to discover your best colours.
- A make-up consultation to learn how to apply your best make-up shades.
- A style consultation to discover your style personality & make clothes work
for your body shape, your lifestyle & your budget.
Includes a 42 colour swatch wallet to use as a guide when shopping, a personalised make-up tutorial handout, a personalised 27 page style workbook & seasonal update guide.
Men's colour assessments
You will receive a personal consultation to help you dress confidently in your business and social life. Find out your most suitable colours and understand which shades compliment your colouring.
Your take home:
- a wallet containing your personalised 36 to 48 colour fabric swatches (this varies depending on your work / social life requirements).
- A seasonal update card showing you which of the new colours in the current and upcoming season are available in the shops would best suit you.
- The Image Matters for Men, Dress for Success book from Colour Me Beautiful.
Colourful Touches Wardrobe detox - usually takes 3hours (additional hours can be arranged if required).
Do you have clothes in your wardrobe that you haven’t worn in months, or even years?
Would you like some help sorting through what items to keep?
I can help you review your wardrobe and we can sort through what items to keep, those you no longer require (perhaps by selling on or donating to your favourite charity) and what new items you need to update your wardrobe. Let me help you to build a capsule wardrobe and show you how to mix and match your outfits and accessories so they can work for you, your lifestyle and your budget.
I can either come to your home or you can bring some of your outfits from your wardrobe to my studio.
To give you the best value I recommend it’s best done after a Style consultation - usually on a different day.
Colourful Touches Personal shopping - Minimum 3 hours, you decide how long you need.
Do you find shopping a daunting or frustrating experience?
Perhaps you’re looking for a special outfit and need some guidance?
Do you need some help and support shopping for your new colours and style?
Why not book your own personal shopping experience?
Time for a colour review?
You had your colours analysed years ago but now realise that your colouring has changed?
I offer a re-assessment of your colours - priced from £50 per person, this 2 hour session includes make-up application and a review of your colour palette. Swatches in your wallet can be removed and added and additional swatch cards (containing six fabric swatches) purchased at £6.50 each. If your colouring has changed dramatically, you will be able to purchase a complete new wallet of 42 colours.